Friday, December 9, 2016

A Charlotte Holiday To Do List








I love this time of year when everyone decorates for Christmas.  It just makes all the cute shopping centers sparkle a little bit more.  Even having a tree decorated just gives it a little more cozy feel that makes me want to wear a cozy outfit and do something festive.

This holiday season will be one of the first that I really truly got to spend in Charlotte for a while.  Typically we travel to visit family so I am so excited to get to be here.  I have rounded up a few things that I want to do // already started to check off around the area this holiday season.  If you are local you should check them out too!

1. Drive around the christmas town of Mcadenville to see the lights

2. German Christmas Market at Olde Mecklenburg Brewery

3. Gingerbread Lane at the Ballantyne Resort

4. Ice Skating at the outdoor rink uptown

5. Drive to the mountains to cut down my own real Christmas tree

6. Read the Word to ready my heart during this advent season

7. Christmas Village Uptown

8. A Christmas Story movie night complete with hot chocolate and popcorn and m&ms

9. Christmas present shopping during the hustle and bustle for family and friends

10. Be present in the moment and cherish the love and excitement that Christmastime brings.

What are some of the things you are excited for during this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...