Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Birthday Brunch



Location: 300 East

Why is it that when a restaurant is featured on a food network show, that restaurant is instantly cooler? Back in February my family and I celebrated my Birthday by going out to brunch.  We decided on a local restaurant close to me called 300 East.  While looking up the menu before hand I found that it was featured on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and instantly was more excited to go.  I mean a local restaurant on TV?! How cool is that?!

The brunch was delicious as was the chocolate brownie [pictured above] Even more so than great food, I love getting together with loved ones for special occasions and celebrating.  My love language is definitely brunch and quality time so this was a perfect way to spend my birthday!

What is your favorite birthday tradition?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...