Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Carolina Blue and City Views

Location: Charlotte, NC

Outfit Details: Top: Ivy & Leo [not online] | Pants: LC Lauren Conrad [old]  | Shoes: Target [old]


Happy Wednesday & summer solstice sweet friends. I am currently at the beach with my family.  This vacation has been so good for me thus far.  I have been waking up early and walking Finn then working out and spending the rest of my days on the beach in the sunshine.  I talked last week about staying healthy on vacation  and I am proud to say following my own advice has left me feeling so great.  I am proud of myself for making the time to be active, to pay attention to my nutrition, and ultimately practice self-care daily.

I can finally feel myself relax.  I have been talking about summer for so long it still doesn't seem real that it's now here.  I can say that I am loving the off the shoulder trend for summer.  I have been working on my arms and shoulders with tone it up and I can't wait to wear this beautiful shirt to show them off this summer.

I tend to gravitate toward blues because I feel like I look the best in them.  Every time I try to branch out and change it up a piece like this just jumps out at me and I have to get it.  This top is from my favorite local boutique in Charlotte called Ivy & Leo.  I am so excited to share with you guys that even though they are Carolina local boutiques they have an online shop and if you order anything from Ivy & Leo you can use the code AMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase.  :)

What is your favorite summer trend right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...