Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Paisley Kimono

Location: Charlotte, NC

Outfit Details: Kimono [Ivy & Leo] | Jean Shorts [Abercrombie: old] | Sandals [Jack Rogers]





It is hot in Charlotte during the summer.  We get humidity that is unreal.  Most days in the summer I am in a swim suit, old habits die hard.  Fun fact: I swam competitively from the age of 5 through college! When I do have go somewhere that is not a pool I like to feel a little put together without feeling like all my clothes are sticking to me in this crazy heat.

A kimono is a perfect way to dress up an outfit of just a tank and jean shorts.  I love how this one flows, has a beautiful print, and some fun tassels! Putting on this kimono just makes me feel like I am ready to go to an outdoor concert or have a fun adventure.  It really pulls the whole outfit together.

We have officially moved to our new place. Feeling settled and organized will probably take me a while, especially since we are on the hunt for a new couch. Even without having a couch and boxes all over the place driving me crazy; I am having so much fun exploring this neighborhood in Charlotte. Be on the lookout soon for some of the places we explore around here!

What is your favorite summery outfit go-to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...