Thursday, April 12, 2018

Barre at the Bar

Location: Lenny Boy Brewing

One of my favorite ways to try new things on a budget is brewery fitness classes.  Charlotte has a crazy huge brewery fitness scene.  One way I find out about all the different classes is from Work For Your Beer.  They list all the classes going on at all the breweries around town.  They even host various events.  I only wish I would have thought of this concept first because they are huge now and it's fantastic.

It's not in my budget right now to join a gym so when I am not doing Tone It Up at my apartment I love to try new workout classes.  One of my new favorites is Barre.  This workout is no joke y'all.  Work For Your Beer hosts Pure Barre classes at a different brewery every month, it's amazing. I love that I can take a fun but ridiculously tough Barre class thanks to this!

What are some fun ways you like to switch up your workout routine and try new classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...