Thursday, March 29, 2018

A Music City Weekend











 Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Recently, I was in Nashville for a friends Bachelorette Weekend.  Ya'll, I had never been before and this city is so. much. fun.  I would definitely go back so I could explore even more because there is just so much that we couldn't get to everything!

The weekend centered around the bride to be.  We had some fun activities for the weekend, like a cycle pub the first night we got there and a pole dancing class at a local place. We went out to the bars on Broadway in the evenings.  They are such a good time because every single place has live music playing.  Even inside of one bar it could have multiple floors each with it's own live band and different vibe.  I totally get the reason for the nickname music city.

The food at every place we went to was fantastic.  Even brunch was accompanied by live music! I loved all of the different murals there were around the city.  A good fun mural is everything for the photo lover in me.

I would highly recommend Nashville to anyone and especially bachelorette weekends, we ran into so many other groups for the trip simply because there is so much to do in a concentrated area on that main strip.

Have you ever been to Nashville? What are your must do's there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...