Friday, January 6, 2017

Currently | January



Charlotte is currently in a frenzy over the possibility of snow tonight.  I decided to use some throw back photos of a big snow we had while I was living in Boone.  I love love snow and taking pictures in the silence that snow seems to bring so I am hoping that tommorrow morning will bring a fun snow photography adventure.  We will see! 

Today, I am linking up [a little late!] with Anne and Jessica to share more of what I am currently up to. 

Gathering: Supplies for snow.  Mike went to the store earlier and said the grocery store was packed and cleared out! Charlotte always shuts down during snow because there is little to no equipment to take care of the roads, so we are shut in until the roads melt, and at the mercy of stores deciding to open or not. 

Making: Hot chocolate to get me in the mood for snow.  There is nothing better than watching it snow and sipping a festive drink!

Sipping: Since the new year brought back work as well I am sipping coffee and lots and lots of it to keep me alive and focused and fueled through many counseling sessions, running around the school, and loads of paperwork I need to get back in the habit of doing! 

Following: Tone It Up's #lookforLOVE 2017 challenge. I have done their workouts and used some recipes from the plan for a while now.  This is the first time, though, that I am really following along with the community. It is almost a week in and I feel fantastic!! 

Resolving: To make more time for creativity in 2017. 

What are you currently up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...