Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Currently | August

Location: South End, Charlotte, NC

Happy August sweet friends,

August means back to school soon I have about 2 more weeks until my first workday.   After that it will definitely be back to the grind and routines.  I have a lot of goals for this school year though that I am excited to make happen.  Plus, the kiddos always make my job worth it!  Today, I am linking up with Anne and Shea to share a little more about what I am currently up to.

snacking (on): Lately because I have been all over the place with swim lessons my snacks have been on the go, I love bringing along things like RXbars for a protein fueled delicious snack with all clean healthy ingredients. 

anticipating: The school year.  There is always so much going on the first month of school.  The hustle and bustle is something I thrive off of but I also want to find a good healthy balance this year with school and a personal life.  No better way to start than jumping right in! 

borrowing: Business wardrobe ideas from lots of fun bloggers I found on pinterest.  We just moved and I did a huge purge of everything.  In that purge I took a good look at my closet and realized I have a lot of holes needing to be filled. Step one get ideas for versatile business / work appropriate pieces before I head out shopping! 

admiring: My new neighborhood of Charlotte and our view [pictured above]  Although they are building another apartment right next door so eventually my city view will be blocked.  I am soaking it all in while I can.

purchasing: Crossing my fingers that soon we will be purchasing a couch for the living room.  I am saving up and making lists of all the home items that are still needed to truly make this apartment organized and homey.  I am doing a good job of really being smart about my spending, doing my research first, instead of impulse buying something I'll will inevitably get rid of once I spring clean.

What are you currently up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...