Monday, August 21, 2017

Date Night Ready






Outfit: Top [not online] | White Jeans | Sandals 

I think white jeans are my favorite way to be causal and dressed up at the same time.  In Charlotte though it's just too hot some days to wear jeans at all so I will definitely be breaking rules so I can get some more wear out of these jeans after labor day when I can wear pants again!

This outfit to me just screams date night.  Or maybe it's me saying Mike I think we should have a date night and I'll wear this to feel cute and pretty! This top is off the shoulder and actually a little bit of a high low crop feel.  These jeans fit so perfectly but #shortlegproblems I have to cuff them so they are not dragging under my heels.

We are still trying to save for nice furniture items and decor in our apartment so date nights lately have been on a budget.  My favorite way to save money but still feel like we have the opportunity to go out is to just do drinks and appetizers! Apps are often overlooked but really they are my favorite foods on the menu sometimes.  We still save money, get to share and sample a few options, and have a wonderful date night in the process!

What are your favorite ways to have a date night on a budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...