Friday, August 11, 2017

The Summer of the Romper






Outfit: Sandals | Romper [this one is no longer available online but I linked the whole romper page so you can search for your own fun romper!]

I have officially declared this summer, the summer of the romper.  I don't know what it is about rompers but I seem to have only purchased them for all of my fun summer events this season.  They are so comfortable and truly versatile.  The only problem is that I won't be able to wear them to work. I guess thats why I have embraced rompers and the summer together.

This romper is absolutely adorable.  I love the detail on the back that really dresses it up.  The material is a nice chiffon that can be worn with sandals like I have done here, or really dressed up for evenings with some fun heels.

Mike and I have been having so much fun exploring our area.  We are literally walking distance to so many fun restaurants, breweries, and fun spots.  I can't wait to share some of my new south end favorites with all of you! Summer has brought about so many new opportunities and adventures.  I love looking cute but feeling super comfy all at the same time and that's what rompers provide for me!

What has been your go to summer outfit this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...