Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bend it at the Ballpark






Location: BBT Ballpark, Charlotte, NC

Y'all know by now I love a good yoga class.  More than that I love a fun adventurous yoga class with a spectacular view.  I had the opportunity to go with a friend to an event at the BBT Ballpark put on by Yelp Fitness Club and a local yoga studio.  We got to go on the field to participate in a yoga class. 

Professional groundskeeping is no joke.  We had to clean off our mats before going to the field.  I legitimately thought the grass was turf but it was real grass, that is how well it is kept up!

I love the baseball stadium that we have right in the center of the city.  The light reflects off the buildings at sunset in the most gorgeous golden hour way.  It definitely makes for the perfect instagram photo!

We had a blast going through the yoga class and then trying to do all sorts of fun poses in front of the skyline to get some great pictures afterward.  I love a city adventure.  Every time I get to do something like this I am so grateful for the place that I live and the opportunities that it brings for fun and fitness. 

What is the coolest thing you have done for the perfect photo op?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...