Thursday, May 24, 2018

Waterfall Wedding Weekend















Location: Lake Norman, NC & Carrigan Farms Rock Quary 

One of my very best friends got married last weekend! I was so lucky to get to be a part of the special occasion.  Alyssa and I have been friends since we were 8 years old, 20 years of friendship and still going strong. I felt so honored that she asked me to be a bridesmaid so I could be there through the whole process.

The whole week up until the wedding it was gross and rainy and calling for a high chance of thunderstorms.  Instead we got a gorgeously perfect day for an outdoor wedding by a waterfall.  Everything couldn't have gone better. 

We stayed on the lake in a house with the bridal party for the whole weekend for all of the fun festivities.  We had a delicious girls brunch, got our nails done on Friday before the rehearsal dinner.  Then Saturday was full of last minute touches, mimosas, and getting our hair and makeup done. 

The wedding itself was so lovely.  There were many tears but only because everyone was so happy.  I have never seen a couple more perfect for each other than these two and I couldn't be more excited for them.  After the ceremony we had the best dinner and then danced the night away, just like she wanted! It was such a special weekend.

Congrats to the bride and groom!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...