Thursday, May 10, 2018

Family Fun Filled Weekends



Great weekends are my thing.  I love being productive and prepped for the week but I also love some really good fun time.  Mike was joking with me the other day that I have every weekend planned out and if he wants to come up with something he needs to book it for August.  Not exactly true, but I do love having something to look forward to so that I can be motivated and excited through the week.

This past weekend we had some good family time.  One of my sisters came into town so we celebrated Mothers Day early with a delicious brunch.  We also went to the annual crawfish boil that family friends of ours host.

It was a fun easy weekend.  The weather was gorgeous out which always puts me in a good mood.  Weekends with family time and fun activities sure do make my weeks better.  I love that I had time to relax and catch up with my family. 

What is something that you love to do which gets you through the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...