Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Strawberry Sweets



 How cute is it that my ice cream matched my shorts?! The Saturday before Easter my family and I went on a fun outing for some strawberry ice cream.  There is this cute little farm market out in fort mill by Springs Farm.  This farm has pick your own strawberries this time of year but the market sells all sorts of seasonal fruits and veggies as well as baked goods with the fun produce.

They also make their own strawberry ice cream.  It was a hot sunny day.  We mostly spent the weekend roasting on my parents back patio so a fun drive to a farm and some ice cream was definitely in order.  This little market has picnic tables out front so you can sit and enjoy your sweet treats.

That weekend reminded me so much of summer adventures.  Typically fall is my favorite season but there is something about the warm weather, sunshine, and dreams of beach life that has me loving spring so far and looking forward to the lazy fun of summertime.  Cheers to warm days, ice cream, no plans, and seeing where the day takes you.

How do you like to treat yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...