Monday, May 22, 2017

River Jammin




I have mentioned before how I like to plan fun things to do with people as a form of self care.  Having something to look forward to, takes my mind off of whatever kind of day I had at school.  Doing fun things in my city, with my people, is one of my favorite things. 

Last week, after a long day at work, I couldn't wait to get to the USNWC for a yoga class in the trees and letting it all go after yoga while listening to some good music.  This was actually my first ever time at River Jam.  I am officially a fan and will definitely be back all summer long, whenever I can get a chance.  It's on my summer bucket list after all. 

I love that they have yoga class before the band starts playing so I can get a workout in and enjoy my evening.  

What is your favorite way to chill out after a long day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...