Monday, July 3, 2017

Outer Banks 2017 | A Pup at the Beach






Location: Avon, Outer Banks, North Carolina

Finn is the blog mascot, he is my best bud, and currently snoring next to me while I write this.  I will always choose getting to take Finn on a trip or adventure with me over boarding him. We have had good experiences at doggy camps, yet I think a vacation is so much more enjoyable with my pup by my side, if he is able to come with.

We rented a dog friendly house right on the ocean.  The beaches in Hatteras / Avon are dog friendly too.  I have been to some beaches where there is a time restriction for when dogs can be on the beach but not on the Outer Banks! Finn could come and play whenever he wanted.

Finn had the best time at the beach.  He chased ghost crabs, dug many many holes in the sand, went swimming in the waves, took long walks on the beach in the morning, and his favorite part sitting in the sunshine on the deck watching over all the people playing at the beach.

We also got some local treats while we were at the beach.  Finn devoured them.  I found some Sandy Paws treats at the farmers market on the island when we went one morning.  The treats were adorable and so beautifully made.  Almost too cute to eat but Finn said they were too tasty to save!

Now that we are home from the beach we are already planning our next adventure.

What is a fun dog friendly place that you would recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...