Friday, June 30, 2017

Off The Shoulder Top Obsession

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Outfit Details: Off The Shoulder Top | Jean Shorts [Old] | Wedges




One more day and it's the weekend y'all! I finally feel like I am adjusting to my summer routine with all the swim lessons I am teaching. I was definitely mistaken in thinking that this would be a summer of sleeping in and leisure.   But I am loving teaching swim lessons.  I get to hang out at the pool with some fun kiddos and teach them to swim. We are currently packing to begin our move to the new apartment soon so I do use the word "routine" loosely. Basically, I am running around Charlotte super busy all day long but it's summer so it's totally fine with me.

How fun is this black top?  It is so adorable and so comfortable.  The material is perfect for summer fun and outfits that can be dressed up or down.  I paired it with some jean shorts and the most comfortable black wedge sandals.

I am digging the off the shoulder trend.  I was always so hesitant to get tops like this because I can't wear it to work.  I love it though and decided that it's okay to get a few fun pieces for my life outside of school.  This top will be on repeat this summer for sure.

How do you branch out from your every day fashion trends? 

P.S. This top is currently online at Ivy & Leo and you can get it for 10% off with my code AMANDA10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...